Friday, January 18, 2019

#EnvironmentalRacismMatters

The rising currents stronger movements is technically a big booklet of feminist who felt as thougb climate change is what made them go through their struggles. It is what made them want to be a climate activist. Gender played a huge role in the environmental racism category. Females were overlooked and the jons that they chose to was looked at as not really important, despite the time spent learning this food. Females are seen as houewives. Having children and cooking, but that is not fair. In the booklet "From Banks and Tanks To Cooperation And Caring" it is discussing low- income communities that are leading movements and movements led by people of color. It's helping us/ giving us tips on how to lead a movement successfully and things that we should think about when doing so.

I don't have much opinion about the movemnets, but I am very angered aboutythe discrimation of gender. As a female myself, I feel as though females should not be seen as housewives. We are more than a mother and a cook and it' not fair that we get treated as if we are below men. We birth these men, so why is it that they are seen as more superior than us. I also think that many people dosen't think that cimate change is a issue that is worth talking about and that is why it is barely discussed, but I feel as though it is very important and people should talk about it more. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your perspective. Try substituting in "women" or "girls" for females. What can we do to increase conversation around climate change? And remember, always proofread- Professor FRG

    ReplyDelete

Patriarchy

There is a long history of patriarchy and men running the world. Women are often mules in the wrongdoing of men  and are forced to abide by...