This article was really Informative and helpful because I didn't know there was a difference between men and masculine and there is and how women's are been affecting by male supremacy, but back to the men and the masculine topic we know the in society stereotype has been and are a way to describe something, someone the describe it and a great example is how colors are classified for each gender, pink is for girls and blue is for boys, but those type of stereotypes been around society so long and we as the new generation we need to change the ignorant of society because we need to know how those stereotypes going to impact the lives of those children raised them in ignorant and with a stupid view of thing, be a man is the gender an individual is born , and masculine is another wrong definition because we are men we have to act in a specific way for the eyes of society as well as our family , and but been masculine those not describe or label thing or people a women can be masculine looking, men can be feminist if he wants is the way society a dold generation use this terms yo build ignorent in future generation. this article brought some emotional memories to me so when I can to this country I took the decision to let my hair grown because back in Mexico boys are not allowed to have long hair especially at schools because it looks different and Mexico schools are built in ignorance, and old people with different ideas, and view of society. So I was prohibited to have long hair and can you believe if you took the decision to let your hair grow you couldn't assist school it was against rules. By the time I was in middle school here in the United States, my hair was long but I found new issues, now the I was allowed to let my hair grow people keep confusing me with a girl and many people come to me and ask me what I'm, many just make fun of me but that shows me how much ignorance is among us, because is not the about people been confused about my look because trust me I get that a lot, the point is it doesn't matter if I'm in Mexico or in American there is always someone the going to make ignorant comments like life with me different I'm different I don't need to follow want society definition of a men is neither Masculine because we all unique and anyone can be masculine and still be a female, gay, etc.
contribution- A common fund or collection
variety of social perspective -human behavior and its connection to society as a whole
humanitarian aid-material and logistic assistance to people who need help, Homeless, refugees, victims are an example of people the been help
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Patriarchy
There is a long history of patriarchy and men running the world. Women are often mules in the wrongdoing of men and are forced to abide by...
-
The Reflection on Climate Change communication by Susanne C. More, was most likely focused on how over the years the discussion of cl...
-
The article “From Banks and Tanks to Cooperation and Caring” expresses how our community, in the U.S, is run on a very extractive bases and ...
-
In Touching Tribute to Mother Nature , it is a form of digital media. A stronger one though, because instead of just singing, El Gamma ...
No comments:
Post a Comment